Skip to content

Form Designer Various

Forums Forums Superbase NG Personal Form Designer Various

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JD Kromkowski
    Participant

1. Do you think that snap to grid is in the “near” future?

2. Do you think that a zoom feature (aging eyes and with 1. maybe less fine motor control) is in near future/

3. More of a programming issue: scalable forms – by that I mean, if I let end user change size of main window can I get the forms to scale to the window size?

4. When putting shapes (rect, triangle, circle, arc) on form, I am finding odd behaviour involving moving to back and moving to front and select all not selecting all and situations where I can seem to be able to select an object.

5. Anybody have any code for tessellation, I am experimenting with presenting information using tilings. All academic non commercial stuff.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi John,

1. We don’t currently even have a grid. We can try and look at these quality of life issues for the Form Designer in the near future.

2. I honestly can’t say about zoom mode. I too would like one, but at the same time, I am unsure if I will be able to get the controls to expand to the correct size. I have been asked about this one before. I will have another look.

3. As for scalable forms, that should be possible. It could be lumped in with the work when we add grids, snap-to-grid, etc.

4. I will have a look at the move to front and move to back for graphics. They used to work, but perhaps something has happened in the interim.

5. As for tessellation, I haven’t got any code myself for that. It could be quite interesting though, since that would be the approach to creating business graphics on forms, including pie charts, bar charts, stacked bar charts, etc. in 2-D and 3-D.

Ciao, Neil

JD Kromkowski
    Participant

Thanks for consideration.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.