Skip to content

dataform1 dialog solution

Forums Forums SIMPOL Programming dataform1 dialog solution

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ian Macpherson
    Participant

I posted a thread on this a few days ago I think I have found a solution If you want to put an ongotfocus that calls a function that uses listpicker and perhaps getuserinput ( not sure) but a dialog thing for two dataform1 edittext boxes that are adjacent in the tab order then you might do this in the function where you prepare your form for use form!tb15.ongotfocus.function =@ ChoixProc form!tb15.ongotfocus.reference =@ appw form!tb16.ongotfocus.function =@ ChoixJurid form!tb16.ongotfocus.reference =@ appw This will not work ! Neil says calling the listpicker inside the function causes it to lose focus but then it brings it back & the listpicker loops indefinitely. If you try doing an onlostfocus on tb14 to get into tb 15 & an onlostfocus on tb15 to get into tb16 it won’t work either. The 2 listpickers will appear simultaneously & there is no way out. Solution Program an onlostfocus to ChoixProc for tb14 and NOTHING for tb16. Make tb16 read only The program gets into ChoixProc, the user can make his choice, you populate the textbox with a settext(whatever), refresh the form and then call the other function whilst still in the first with a ChoixJurid(appw). This opens the second listpicker, allows the user to make a choice, populates with a settext , refreshes & accepts a form!tb17.setfocus() no hassle. All you ahe to do then is modify your ChoixJurid(dataform1edittext me, appwindow appw) to simply ChoixJurid(appwindow appw) & you are flying !! P.S been on this for about 3/4 weeks Hope it helps somebody Ian Macpherson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.