Skip to content

datepicker

Forums Forums SIMPOL Programming datepicker

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan Jinks
    Participant

I installed the new 2.0 and loader my old project and edited the file paths to match the new install location. This is the only line in the project file that is now in error:
    SML_FILE2=C:\SIMPOL\lib\datepicker.sml

I looked in the directory and the sml file is no longer there. Do I simply use a different library or is this one I must first compile? I appologize if I once knew the answer. I have obviously not been in here for a while.

Dan Jinks
    Participant

I did a search of the SIMPOL directory and found the datepicker.sma. I loaded it and compiled, but that produced an smp file, so not right. After more reading, I decided to create a project for datepicker.sma. That worked to create an sml file. Now the old project will compile and next I must debug it.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

The datepicker.sml was discontinued a while back and it was rolled into the uisyshelp.sml. That is why you are getting duplicate functions. You should probably stick with that one, which is already included in the appframework.sml, since it has been updated to support US-style calendar displays.

Ciao, Neil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.