Skip to content

toolbar index order

Forums Forums SIMPOL Programming toolbar index order

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ian Macpherson
    Participant

I’m getting some strange behaviour from the toolbar in respect to the way the indexes show up & their order. It seems to have to do with integer indexes I have a file with 2 integer indexes NumDos and NumFact say When I open the consultation form the first time NumDos appears first & if I want to use NumFact I have to select it from the list & do the selectkey which works fine. If I close the form & open it again NumFact appears first on the toolbar index list but if I type in a selectkey value corresponding to a NumFact it doesn’t work because in reality the active index is NumDos but the toolbar is showing NumFact. This seems to be a problem with integer values. I even bugged the sbair demo by choosing the internal index & then the PassengerRefNumber index ! I said to Neil that it seemed logical to me that the first index to appear in the list should be the one most likely to be used i.e a unique index & I asked him if he could modify the sbair application in the next release to do this. He suggested looking at isindex(), or getuniqueindex() in the relevant library but I have to apologise & say I am just an SB30 programmer who learnt things the hard way & the toolbar code is beyond me ! Wondering if anybody had thought to do this please & would accept sharing his code ?? All the best Ian Macpherson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.