SIMPOL Professional is our most comprehensive product. It contains all of the components required for building and debugging web server applications, pure server programs and desktop applications.
SIMPOL Professional consists of:
- Superbase NG Development Environment
- Superbase NG Personal
- Access to various guides, tutorials, and sample projects
- Superbase NG Database Engine
- 3-user Server license for testing multi-user applications and the multi-user database engine
- Component libraries for:
- TCP/IP (client and server)
- Web server libraries for CGI, ISAPI, and FastCGI
- GUI components
- XML Document Object Model library supporting Core Level 2 and some of Level 3
- Library for calling external library functions (DLL calls)
- OS Library with support for files and directories
- Allowing external application to call functions
As far as we can determine, Superbase NG does not fall under any export restrictions. That is not to say that it would be impossible to produce a program using Superbase NG that would be subject to export restrictions, however, Superbase NG is a general purpose development tool kit, and is not itself restricted.
For more information about Superbase NG and the SIMPOL language and tools, see the SIMPOL Development section of the web site.
Superbase NG was previously named SIMPOL Professional and was previously named the SIMPOL Developer Kit during the pre-release period.